Hometown Travelers Club
If you are 50 years or older, you are invited to join the Hometown Travelers Club.
- Travel – U.S. and Abroad
- Fully Escorted
- Day Trips
Patsy Weaver, Travel Club Coordinator
Hometown Travel Club Officers - left to right: Chubby Slack, President; Janis Tucker, Program Director; Bettie Powell, Hospitality Director; Rita Bowers, Membership Director; Emma Arrington, Historian.
2014 Tenative Travel Schedule
- Jan 29-Feb. 14 — Panama Canal Cruise—Call for availability.
- Feb. 28 — Friday Drama Play “Shadowlands”, Huntsville, TX
- June 19 — Hometown Hoedown—Lufkin Civic Center—6:30 PM
- June 22-27 — Beautiful Cape Cod & Martha’s Vineyard - SOLD OUT!
- July 19 — Nunsense
- Oct. 1-8 — Niagara Falls-Toronto-1000 Islands-Canadaigua Fall Foliage Tour
- Dec. 11 — Christmas Gala—Lufkin Civic Center—6:30 PM
- Dec. 16-18 — Christmas Trip—Texas Tenors, Grapevine
Schedule Subject To Change
How do I join?
Simply open a Huntington State Bank Account that is right for you (You must maintain a minimum $500 balance). Then notify our Travel Cub Coordinator, Patsy Weaver at (936) 639-5566 and get ready to travel!