Hometown Travelers Club
Tentative 2015 Travel Schedule
- March 3-19 “South America Passage” 14-day cruise—Featured in September ’14 Newsletter
- April 6-11 Big Bend—details in December newsletter
- June 9-17 Rocky Mountains and Yellowstone, Mid-June—details in December newsletter
- Sept. Fall Foliage—Crystal Bridges/Eureka Springs—more details to come
- Nov., Dec. Williamsburg at Christmas Time—fly in, stay one hotel
- Dec. 10 Christmas Gala
Schedule Subject To Change
If you are 50 years or older, you are invited to join the Hometown Travelers Club.
- Travel – U.S. and Abroad
- Fully Escorted
- Day Trips
Patsy Weaver, Travel Club Coordinator
Hometown Travel Club Officers - left to right: Chubby Slack, President; Janis Tucker, Program Director; Bettie Powell, Hospitality Director; Rita Bowers, Membership Director; Emma Arrington, Historian.
How do I join?
Simply open a Huntington State Bank Account that is right for you (You must maintain a minimum $500 balance). Then notify our Travel Cub Coordinator, Patsy Weaver at (936) 639-5566 and get ready to travel!